937 Santa Fe Dr
Denver, CO 80204
Sadie offers her comprehensive bellydance training and certification program “Raqs Flow” in Denver, Colorado!Students will train for 11 hours in the Level 1 curriculum and be eligible to test.Testing is optional, but required to certify in the program. Space is limited to 25 for intimate one on one coaching and guidance. Be sure to reserve your space right away as spots are anticipated to sell out.
SCHEDULE: Saturday 9am-1pm / 2:30pm-6:30pm Sunday 9am-12pm / 1pm-2:30pm Overview and Topics:
- History and cultural examination
- Level 1 Strength training and conditioning to develop the core, enhance stamina, flexibility, balance, and well-being
- Implementation of posture and arm positions
- Introduction to applicable classical dance movement techniques and body mechanics
- Level 1 Raqs Flow technique and movement vocabulary
- Introduction to the Raqs Sharqi movement vocabulary
- Level 1 Rhythm identification and timing with live darbuka musician
- Level 1 Drills designed to enhance stamina, coordination and rhythmic consistency
- Level 1 Choreography to enhance and develop “Flow”
All details about the program and curriculum content will be released in your registration packet. Please be advised we do not offer refunds. For detailed information click here.